- Well equipped and maintained individual apartments
- Secluded gardens with large East lawn for ball games
- Sun loungers on the south terraces and different areas of outdoor seating
- Heated outdoor pool - no charge (end May to end August depending on weather)
- Games barn with Table tennis, 7ft Pool table, table football, air hockey - all free of charge
- Children's playground
- Free wireless internet access
- Car parking with EV charge point
- Pets welcome
- Peaceful village location and dark skies
- 5 miles from beautiful Talland Bay and the South West Coast path
- 6 miles from Looe and Polperro
- Village shop 100m
- Non smoking inside, with smoking permitted in the gardens
- Laundry room with washing machines (small additional charge). Drying line available.
- Central heating (additional charge in summer months - June July and August - if used)
- All bathrooms have over-the-bath showers
- DVD players
- BBQ available
- Environmentally aware owners who strive to minimise the carbon footprint of The Old Rectory.
- Family run. We respect your privacy but are available to answer any questions or offer local advice.
- Eden Project 25 minutes easy drive away
- Pre-order local chef selected food for your holiday and other essential supplies to be waiting for you on arrival from www.food4myholiday.com
We have one ground floor apartment (Caerhays) which has 2 steps up to it from the car park. There is a grab rail available to assist. The apartment has one double bedroom and no steps once you are inside. The shower is over the bath, again with a grab rail if required to assist.
Our remaining apartments are up one flight of stairs in the main building, with Heligan being up a further flight. I regret that there is no lift available to either floor.
Click here for our full access statement